- Hats, listening devices, cameras, cell phones etc. are not allowed in the library. Please turn off and put them away before entering.
- Library computers are for research purposes only. There is free access during Public Library hours. (note that currently we do not have access to web based email.)
- Small snacks and water are allowed at the big tables, provided that you stay away from the books and the computers with it.
- MUST show respect at all times, for ALL people of ALL ages.
SCHOOL LIBRARY POLICIES:
Pre-K to Grade 6: 4 books for 1 week.
Grades 7 to 12: 4 books and 2 magazines for two weeks.
May sign out as much material is needed until that particular theme is over. Please provide Mrs. Sass with an estimated date. Videos are on a 6 day loan period. Material may be signed out on a permanent loan until the end of the school year.
Items being returned are to be placed in the return box next to the circulation desk OR in Mrs. Sass’s mail box in the office.
Items may be renewed for an additional period as long as it has not been reserved by another patron. If this happens only one renewal will be granted. Reminder: You do not need to bring in your book to renew, just let your librarian know the book you would like to renew.
Materials may be reserved if items are currently signed out by someone else. Be sure to check in on a weekly bases to see if your book is waiting for you.
Items are considered overdue if they have not been returned by the end of the return date or scheduled library day.
- Notices are sent out to students to remind them of books due and over due.
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended after the items have been overdue for 1 week.
- Letters of payment will be sent out to parents if necessary.
- Report cards will be held until materials are returned or paid for at the end of the school year.
Payment is determined by the replacement cost of the material.
Lost Material Policy:
Materials are considered lost if they have not been returned after steps 1,2 and 3 listed above. Steps 4 and 5 will follow.
To contact us: